I too am willing to pay.

Susan Laliberte

Oct 23, 2021, 11:19:31 AM10/23/21
to Minno.js
I can't afford a lot but I am willing to pay to get step-by-step instructions such as a JavaScript/Qualtrics for Dummies :) . My study should have been up and running on October 1 so like Hridya I am quite desperate.

Hridya Mondal

Oct 23, 2021, 1:13:48 PM10/23/21
to Minno.js
I am also like Susan. I have to create three IATs, IAT-Age, Gender, Race. I don't mind to pay but not too much. I have to take care family of five and my school.

Mayan Navon

Oct 25, 2021, 4:09:06 AM10/25/21
to Susan Laliberte, Minno.js
Hi Susan,

As I told Hridya:

Please follow the Guidelines for posting, presented at the top of the google group page.
Also, please avoid writing multiple messages regarding the same subject. It will not help you get responses faster. Like the rest of the users, please wait until someone has the time and knowledge to help you.
Finally, please avoid offering payment and other compensations. Users with knowledge on the subject of your questions will answer soon enough.

Regarding the problem you encountered, please provide a link to your code, so we could inspect it and search for possible errors. Please also describe ALL the steps you made in building your task.

Best,
Mayan

On Sat, 23 Oct 2021 at 18:19, Susan Laliberte <lalibe...@gmail.com> wrote:
I can't afford a lot but I am willing to pay to get step-by-step instructions such as a JavaScript/Qualtrics for Dummies :) . My study should have been up and running on October 1 so like Hridya I am quite desperate.

Mayan

Mayan Navon

Oct 26, 2021, 2:19:08 AM10/26/21
to Susan Laliberte, Minno.js
Hi Susan,

You need to use this url at the top of your IAT definition script (2nd script, the one that you don't put inside Qualtrics): 'https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/gh/baranan/minno-tasks@0.*/IAT/qualtrics/quiat9.js' (not sure where you found the url you referred to). Actually, this is the url that already exists in that script, so just keep it there. What you need to change in that script is the category labels (i.e., for category1, change the name and media properties from 'Black people' to 'Old people' and for category2 change these from 'White people' to 'Young people'), the stimuli (to the names of your stimuli, you can download age faces from this link), and base_url to the location of the image stimuli (that is, change this link 'https://baranan.github.io/minno-tasks/images/' to the url of the place you stored your images. You can store the images where you stored your script, for example on github, see the Use your own script file section).

Best,
Mayan

On Mon, 25 Oct 2021 at 15:47, Susan Laliberte <lalibe...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Mayan,

Sorry about that, I never read the guidelines for this forum. Just desperate to get this resolved after spending many hours and days on this.

So, I followed these instructions: https://minnojs.github.io/minnojs-blog/qualtrics/ and I managed to get into my Qualtrics, the first script, and the task set up. I believe my issue is in this script: https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/gh/baranan/minno...@0.5.4/IAT/qualtrics/exampleQIATage.js. It says it is for Age but Race keeps coming up. And, I can't be sure if this is a complete JS like the following is:  https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/gh/baranan/minno-tasks@0.*/IAT/qualtrics/quiat9.js which works in my Qualtrics but unfortunately it is not what I want to measure. I think the "define" is wrong in directing the script into looking for direction to the link and if there are parts missing where do I cut and paste from the Race script since I imagine the bottom are instructions to run the test?

Thanks  for your help,
Susan

--
Mayan