Regarding using Minno.js platform

Komal Aggarwal

Nov 24, 2021, 3:17:58 AM11/24/21
to Minno.js
Hello,
I would like to know how can I use this platform to do a study? What is procedure . Kindly help me with the same.

Mayan Navon

Nov 24, 2021, 7:52:11 AM11/24/21
to Komal Aggarwal, Minno.js
Hi Komal,

You can use minno.js by setting up a server (free), here is a step-by-step tutorial for that.
If you want to build an IAT task (or some other common implicit measure), and already using Qualtrics, you can also use our scripts for using minno.js within Qualtrics. Here are some more tutorials, and our documentation.

Let us know if you have any specific questions.

Best,
Mayan