Qualtrics - Problem Running Multiple STIATs Consecutively

Michael Andreychik

Oct 9, 2020, 1:18:21 PM10/9/20
to Minno.js
Hi,

Thank to all of you for this work and for making these IATs accessible for everyone! I am working on setting up a study using the STIAT minnoJS javascript in Qualtrics. I have created two scripts implementing modified STIATs appropriate for our project. The issue I am encountering is regarding including those two STIATs in the same survey. I find that the first STIAT runs fine, however when I click through to the second STIAT, in a second block, it does not show up but instead it repeats the first STIAT. This is despite the two blocks pointing to scripts unique to the two separate STIAT tasks (and despite both STIAT tasks running fine on their own).

I should note that I did see a conversation in which a similar question was asked, but I don't think the solution discussed there will work (since that conversation was with reference to pre-built IATs  available on your site). I should also add that I'm almost a complete novice with javascript, so apologies if this is super "easy fix" question!

I would appreciate any suggestions folks have.

Thanks much!
Mike

Gal Maimon

Oct 13, 2020, 8:30:42 AM10/13/20
to Minno.js
Hi Michael,
I update the file, you can find the update file in this link, let me know if it all works fine.
Gal

ב-יום שישי, 9 באוקטובר 2020 בשעה 20:18:21 UTC+3, Michael Andreychik כתב/ה:

Michael Andreychik

Oct 21, 2020, 1:13:02 PM10/21/20
to Minno.js
Seems to be working fine now, thanks a million!