(Extreme Novice)Getting data from IAT in Qualtrics

William Kish

Sep 19, 2020, 4:20:39 PM9/19/20
to Minno.js
Hello,

I am trying to run the Race IAT in a Qualtrics study.  I have virtually no coding experience.  I have managed to hide my question and direct participants to the Project Implicit Race IAT.  When I preview the survey, I am able to take the IAT, but when I try to pull the data, there is nothing coming from that question.

If anyone can help me with which code I need to add to get the data, and where I need to place that code, I'd be extremely appreciative.

Will Kish

Yoav Bar-Anan

Sep 20, 2020, 1:07:20 PM9/20/20
to William Kish, Minno.js
Hi William,

Which link did you use?
The following link is supposed to work, so please let me know if it doesn't give you data:

All the best,
Yoav

William Kish

Sep 20, 2020, 1:28:49 PM9/20/20
to Minno.js
Thank you for getting back to me!  I used that link.  The IAT works fine.  None of the data from each trial makes it into Qualtrics.  Whichever piece of code does that is the piece I'm missing.  I tried a few, but was never sure I used the correct code or put it in the correct location.

Will Kish

Yoav Bar-Anan

Sep 21, 2020, 1:44:40 AM9/21/20
to William Kish, Minno.js
Hi Will,

I don't have enough information to help you. There is nothing you need to change. If you use the exact example in the blog post, and only replace "https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/gh/baranan/minno-tasks@0.*/IAT/qualtrics/exampleQIAT.js" with "https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/gh/baranan/minno-tasks@0.*/IAT/qualtrics/demoRace0005.js" the IAT's data are supposed to appear as the value of the relevant question in your qualtrics questionnaire.
It doesn't look good in Excel, but here is what you're supposed to see to in Excel, before extracting the data as explained in the blog post:
dataishere.gif

Good luck,
Yoav

Dr James

Dec 2, 2020, 9:04:34 AM12/2/20
to Minno.js
Hi Will,

Were you able to fix this? I'm trying to get an AMP task working and I seem to have the same issue.

Best,
Trevor

Christy Diehl

Sep 11, 2022, 7:22:01 PM9/11/22
to Minno.js
Hello everyone - I am also an extreme novice and am not getting results from the IAT in qualtrics. I can take the quiz and was able to get that in, but when I pull a CSV file, it is blank. Can someone please help? Thank you!!

Christy

Mayan Navon

Sep 12, 2022, 3:13:19 AM9/12/22
to Christy Diehl, Minno.js
Hi Christy,

Please attach your csv and the R script you are using. Also, please make sure you are using the instructions on this page.
Mayan