Passing IAT task names as variable to the debriefing form

Benedek Kurdi

Apr 15, 2021, 9:19:35 PM4/15/21
to Minno.js
Hi all,
I'm trying to code up a study in which participants complete 5 mini-IATs (selected from a larger pool of 57) and it would be very convenient if I could code up the study in such a way that the names of the IAT tasks could vary across participants (rather than being hard coded as e.g., iat1, iat2, iat3, etc.).
The only problem with this approach is that the debriefing form (which is a *.jst file) refers to the name of the IAT task(s) to grab the feedback variable that has to be displayed to the participant. Is there a way to somehow pass the relevant task names to the debriefing file if they are saved e.g., as an array in a global variable?
I hope the question makes sense and thanks so much for your help in advance.
—Benedek

Andrew Dzik

Apr 15, 2021, 9:40:03 PM4/15/21
to Benedek Kurdi, Minno.js
One option would be to use <%= showFeedback() %> in the debriefing.
That automatically shows feedback for all IATs taken by the
participant.

Benedek Kurdi

Apr 16, 2021, 8:10:30 AM4/16/21
to Andrew Dzik, Minno.js

Wow, so simple! Thanks so much.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Minno.js" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/minnojs/CAL6akGobghWYN3cySruHAP5%3DUdRkRQ8gkrzYfS9AyPuELVf6NA%40mail.gmail.com.

--
Benedek Kurdi
411 Orange Street #4B