paginated mp3 problem

İsa Sevgili

Mar 18, 2024, 5:44:20 PMMar 18
to Minno.js
There are paged mp3 files. I proceed page by page. MP3 stops playing after page 8. It does not play the MP3 file for a certain period of time until it is refreshed. My website was made with amp html. How can I solve the problem?

Yoav Bar-Anan

Mar 19, 2024, 12:45:00 PMMar 19
to İsa Sevgili, Minno.js
HI,

Are you sure you posted to the correct group? This group pertains to Minno.js, a library for creating web experiments.

All the best,
Yoav