individuation task?

Miao Qian

Sep 23, 2020, 8:41:57 PM9/23/20
to Minno.js
Hi Group,
I wonder if you've coded any task like the perceptual individuation task. Basically, Ps learn 3 faces trial by trial by identity, for example, named '1','2','3'. Then Ps are shown each face and asked whether they remembered the identity of the face (1,2,or 3). I am a newbie to minno so any similar tasks would help a lot with my coding. Thank you!

Miao

Sapir Keinan

Sep 24, 2020, 1:03:34 PM9/24/20
to Minno.js
Hi Miao,

I'm unfamiliar with the specific task you're programming, but it sounds like this should help get you started. It shows how to use the basics of stimuli presentation in miTime. If you already have a basic code and don't know how to proceed with it, or have specific issues you came across, maybe upload what you have here?

Sapir

ב-יום חמישי, 24 בספטמבר 2020 בשעה 3:41:57 UTC+3, qianm...@gmail.com כתב/ה: