Unsubscribe from the group

petertglaser

Oct 28, 2015, 9:24:57 PM10/28/15
to minnesota-m...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I no longer live in MN. Would you please remove me from the group? I've. Tried the unsubscribe, but it keeps getting kicked back.

Peter Glaser

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Chris Schumann

Oct 30, 2015, 11:35:26 AM10/30/15
to Minnesota Mahjong Club
I manually removed Peter.

If anyone else has membership issues, please let me know.

Chris

Christi Gallagher

Nov 19, 2015, 12:29:00 PM11/19/15
to minnesota-m...@googlegroups.com

I also might remove myself from this subscription; however, I actually never made it to any meetups.  I have never learned Mahjong or Riichi…Is there a good place to start learning?

Christi

Laura McDermott

Nov 19, 2015, 12:45:07 PM11/19/15
to minnesota-m...@googlegroups.com
Please remove me, as well.

Laura Laura McDermott lmcde...@yahoo.com

Chris Schumann

Nov 19, 2015, 12:57:14 PM11/19/15
to minnesota-m...@googlegroups.com
Hi Laura,

Please try the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every message. Let us know if that doesn't work.

Chris

On Thursday, November 19, 2015 11:29 AM, Christi Gallagher <Chr...@ricemichels.com> wrote:

I also might remove myself from this subscription; however, I actually never made it to any meetups.  I have never learned Mahjong or Riichi…Is there a good place to start learning?

Christi

Chris Schumann

Nov 19, 2015, 1:02:29 PM11/19/15
to Minnesota Mahjong Club, Chr...@ricemichels.com