Making Traditional Tiles

Chris Schumann

Apr 29, 2014, 11:07:29 PM4/29/14
to minnesota-m...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

I just was directed to a video on how traditional bone and bamboo
mahjong tiles are made. The narration is in Dutch, but the video
explains nearly everything. It's about 7 minutes long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GwahMjgKC8

Chris

Diane Skeffington

May 6, 2014, 4:03:33 PM5/6/14
to minnesota-m...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Chris.  Wow no wonder they cost a pretty penny.  That was fascinating I had no idea what went into making the tiles.

Chris

Live, Laugh, Love
Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.
The way we cope with it is what makes the difference.