Where on the 13th

Beth Redfern

Jan 7, 2013, 1:55:29 PM1/7/13
to minnesota-m...@googlegroups.com
Chris,
   Has a place been designated to play Mahjong on Jan 13? Please let me know. Thanks, Beth Redfern

Chris Schumann

Jan 7, 2013, 2:19:32 PM1/7/13
to minnesota-m...@googlegroups.com
Nothing yet, Beth, but y'all don't have to wait for me.
I may not be able to get away, but anyone can host a gathering or reserve a space.
I'll help with handouts if you like.

Chris

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 12:55 PM, Beth Redfern <beth_...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Chris,
   Has a place been designated to play Mahjong on Jan 13? Please let me know. Thanks, Beth Redfern

Chris Schumann

Jan 7, 2013, 5:12:28 PM1/7/13
to minnesota-m...@googlegroups.com
There's about five ready to play on the 13th already. I think we should have at least 12 or so to get the party room at Davanni's. Otherwise, you can just go there and play if you only need one or two tables.

I'll try to get the room if another six or so chime in that you can play on Sunday afternoon.

Chris

JOHN DERY

Jan 8, 2013, 11:28:05 AM1/8/13
to minnesota-m...@googlegroups.com
I can play, what time are you thinking. John Dery

Jennifer Root

Jan 13, 2013, 11:50:43 AM1/13/13
to minnesota-m...@googlegroups.com
Is mahjong happening today?  Time and place?
~Jennifer

Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 08:28:05 -0800
From: joha...@yahoo.com

Arnette

Jan 13, 2013, 11:54:33 AM1/13/13
to minnesota-m...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jennifer
I can play today ...how about One at the Davannis on 94 and White Bear Ave? I will call a couple people.

Arnette Awe
Prudential Lovejoy Realty

Arnette

Jan 13, 2013, 11:55:38 AM1/13/13
to aawe...@aol.com, minnesota-m...@googlegroups.com

aawe3676

Jan 13, 2013, 12:42:40 PM1/13/13
to aawe...@aol.com, minnesota-m...@googlegroups.com
No luck on getting players

Sent from my Galaxy S®III

Diane Skeffington

Jan 13, 2013, 12:58:52 PM1/13/13
to minnesota-m...@googlegroups.com

As much as I'd love to play ... I somehow managed to injure my foot yesterday and am spending

the day in bed with pain meds.

I do so miss playing Mahjong.

Diane Skeffington
I'm so busy I don't now if I found a rope, or lost a horse!

Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 17:58:52 +0000
From: drskef...@comcast.net
To: minnesota-m...@googlegroups.com

Jennifer Root

Jan 13, 2013, 2:15:36 PM1/13/13
to minnesota-m...@googlegroups.com
Well poo.....we'll just have to plan another time....real soon (after Diane's foot is better).
~Jennifer

Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 11:42:40 -0600