Minnesec - TOMORROW, 6/15, 5:00 PM and on at Town Hall

MinneSec

Jun 14, 2011, 10:01:41 AM6/14/11
to MinneSec
Good day!

The next Minnesec is TOMORROW, Wednesday June 15th. It's a Minneapolis month, and we'll be over at Town Hall by 6:00 PM.

Town Hall Brewery - www.townhallbrewery.com - 1430 Washington Avenue South, Minneapolis - (612) 339-8696

We hope to see you WEDNESDAY!

MinneSec information--please feel free to forward this to anyone you think may be interested!

John Hoffoss

Jun 14, 2011, 10:14:41 AM6/14/11
to minn...@googlegroups.com
Ha, mixed up the time on one posting, let alone between sites. I'll be around 6:00, but I'm sure others will be there ahead of that for some happy hour specials.

See you there!

-jth

SunSh1ne

Jun 14, 2011, 10:38:48 AM6/14/11
to minn...@googlegroups.com, minn...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there a little later, I have an appointment I've blown off about 2 times already to get my hair did. :-)