Re: {dc612} Limo Wardrive - update 8 seats remain!

1 view

David M. N. Bryan

Nov 25, 2009, 12:29:15 PM11/25/09
to dc...@googlegroups.com, minnesec

I have contacted Netgate for some goodies, and we will be doing a raffle for a brand new Router Station Pro kit from Netgate (http://www.netgate.com/product_info.php?products_id=812).

These are the folks who also have the really nice Ubiquity wireless cards for doing wardriving.

Everyone who registers for the limo will be entered into the drawing!

http://dc612.org/index.php/wardrive
http://www.netgate.com
http://dc612.org

Hopefully this sweetens the pot for people to signup!

Thanks!

-David