Minnesec This Thursday!

cykyc

Jan 18, 2010, 9:24:09 AM1/18/10
to Minnesec
Happy New Year!

Minnesec will be continuing on this year. To simplify things, I'm
proposing the following:

--) Continue the St. Paul in Odd Months / Minneapolis in Even Months
--) For St. Paul, keep it at The Happy Gnome
--) For Minneapolis, try out keeping it at Grumpy's Downtown

The reason above for both is ample parking, a decent selection of
beers and food, a lot of space inside for groups of 5+, and easier to
remember.

Regardless, to continue the tradition from last year, the first
Minnesec of the year will be again at Happy Gnome this Thursday!

http://minnesec.blogspot.com/2010/01/minnesec-this-thursday-at-happy-gnome.html

And, since I think September or October, I'll be there!

Hope to see you too!

Jon

David M. N. Bryan

Jan 17, 2010, 11:41:45 PM1/17/10
to minn...@googlegroups.com
Have fun! I'll be presenting this Thursday at OWASP in Irvine CA.

-David

Happy New Year!

http://minnesec.blogspot.com/2010/01/minnesec-this-thursday-at-happy-gnome.html

Jon