IGDA Twin Cities tomorrow/Wed 10/27 6pm (The Nerdery) - Graveck and FlyingWord, Inc

Zach

Oct 26, 2010, 12:51:13 PM10/26/10
to MinneBar Discussions
I'm very sorry for cross-posts and multiple emails you may receive
today. Google lost the IGDATC group/email list, leaving me with no
way to remind people of the event and to collect RSVPs. Please
forward this message to people you know who may be interested.
-Zach

Please be sure to RSVP here so we can order enough pizza.
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dEZyN1B2dVExWjVqM1dQWWxuNm0xLVE6MA

Pizza is at 6, talks start at 6:30. The Nerdery is dog-friendly. So if
you're allergic, bring some Benedryl.

Main Presentation: Tyler Burks and Matt Gravelle of Graveck
Postmortem on "Robot Rampage 2", a giant Unity 3d shooter webgame for
WB - Duck Dodgers meets Borderlands. What went right, what went wrong,
and the tools we used. Also, touch on our other recent titles,
including SkeeBall HD for the iPad.

Member Project: Richard Monson-Haefel and Joe Weber from FlyingWord,
Inc
"Treasure Island" an app-book for iPhone and IPad. Evolution of
interface and design, experiences working with a new entertainment
medium - a cross between books, audio books, movies and games, tips
for working with voice and art talent, and where this new product
category might lead.