Reminder: iPhone Pub Night Next Monday

Dan Grigsby

Mar 17, 2009, 3:13:25 PM3/17/09
to MinneBar Discussions
Hi everyone,

I'm sending a quick reminder: the inaugural iPhone pub night is
coming up next Monday.

Details:

Monday, March 23 starting at 7pm
Uptown Bar - 3018 Hennepin Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55408
http://www.uptownbarandcafe.com/

Some boilerplate from before:

It's like the after-meeting drinks that many people enjoy at Ruby.mn,
MinneDemo, etc. w/o the pre-drinks formalities :-) There are no
presentations: we have Cocoaheads MN for that. It's intended to have
people form relationships, share ideas, brainstorm, show stuff they're
working on, etc.

We'll have the room they usually reserve for concerts. The layout is
amenable to sitting and eating and also mingling, so it should be a
good fit.

They're expecting us; it'd be nice to give them an approximation of
how many to expect. If you're planning on coming, do me a favor and
write me off-list so I can keep a tally.

Best,

Dan