What's in the works?

warrenpeace3

Jan 12, 2009, 6:47:19 PM1/12/09
to MinneBar Discussions
I just discovered this group. It sounds like an incredible idea but
there doesn't appear to be anything going on anymore. Is there
something in the works that I'm missing or is the group dead?
Message has been deleted

Luke Francl

Jan 12, 2009, 6:51:04 PM1/12/09
to minnebar...@googlegroups.com
No, we are quite alive, actually!

The next MinneDemo is scheduled for February 6 at Intermedia Arts, and the next MinneBar unconference will be held sometime this spring (date to be determined).

Luke

warrenpeace3

Jan 12, 2009, 6:59:09 PM1/12/09
to MinneBar Discussions
Is there any form of registration for the MinneDemo in February? What
are those events like?

On Jan 12, 5:51 pm, "Luke Francl" <l...@recursion.org> wrote:
> No, we are quite alive, actually!
> The next MinneDemo is scheduled for February 6 at Intermedia Arts, and the
> next MinneBar unconference will be held sometime this spring (date to be
> determined).
>
> You can make sure to be notified about these and other events by joining our
> announcement mailing list:http://groups.google.com/group/minnebar
>
> Luke

Luke Francl

Jan 12, 2009, 7:10:09 PM1/12/09
to minnebar...@googlegroups.com
Registration will open once I get some time to refresh the web site: http://minnedemo.org

MinneDemo is a weeknight evening networking + demo event. There will be ten demos from local software companies/projects and beer.