iPhone Pub Night

0 προβολές
Παράβλεψη και μετάβαση στο πρώτο μη αναγνωσμένο μήνυμα

Dan Grigsby

μη αναγνωσμένη,
24 Φεβ 2009, 12:16:00 π.μ.24/2/09
ως MinneBar Discussions
Hi,

I'm writing to invite you to the inaugural iPhone Pub Night. Modeled
after Toronto's popular Rails Pub Night, iPhone Pub Night is a meetup
of iPhone hackers and would-be hackers at -- as the name suggests -- a
pub.

It's like the after-meeting drinks that many people enjoy at Ruby.mn,
MinneDemo, etc. w/o the pre-drinks formalities :-) There are no
presentations: we have Cocoaheads MN for that. It's intended to have
people form relationships, share ideas, brainstorm, show stuff they're
working on, etc.

Details:

Monday, March 23 starting at 7pm
Uptown Bar - 3018 Hennepin Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55408
http://www.uptownbarandcafe.com/

We'll have the room they usually reserve for concerts. The layout is
amenable to sitting and eating and also mingling, so it should be a
good fit.

They're expecting us; it'd be nice to give them an approximation of
how many to expect. If you're planning on coming, do me a favor and
write me off-list so I can keep a tally.

Best,

Dan

---

Mobile Orchard: The iPhone Development Blog
News and views for iPhone™ & iPod Touch™ App Developers
www.mobileorchard.com
Απάντηση σε όλους
Απάντηση στον συντάκτη
Προώθηση