Meeting Places

Chad Kulesa

Jul 16, 2010, 10:16:51 AM7/16/10
to Minneapolishackers
I was talking with Brad, and thought that it would be better if we
could meetup someplace that had a room. This would make it easier for
people to find the meeting, and make sure we have enough table space.
Lets make a list of places around Minneapolis that have meeting rooms.

I know of two places off hand in Minneapolis that have rooms available
(and good food):

1. Common Roots Cafe - http://www.commonrootscafe.com/ourcommunity.htm

2. The Bulldog NE - http://www.thebulldognortheast.com/

Ian Dees

Jul 16, 2010, 10:18:24 AM7/16/10
to minneapol...@googlegroups.com
A few of the Lunds around town have meeting rooms available to the public:

Jeremy Haberman

Jul 16, 2010, 10:40:30 AM7/16/10
to minneapol...@googlegroups.com
I like the idea of finding a different place but more for the need to
have discussions without having to worry about all the other noise,
especially the planes. I wish Betsy's Back Porch Coffee (54th &
Nicollet) was still in business; it was a great place for meetings.

Jeremy

Eric Caron

Jul 17, 2010, 11:46:10 AM7/17/10
to Minneapolishackers
Could we throw together a Google "My Maps" to see where most people
are located and then pick a place around them? I'd love a place in St
Louis Park, like Yum, but I'm guessing I'm in the minority hoping for
that region.

On Jul 16, 9:40 am, Jeremy Haberman <jer...@jphaberman.com> wrote:
> I like the idea of finding a different place but more for the need to
> have discussions without having to worry about all the other noise,
> especially the planes.  I wish Betsy's Back Porch Coffee (54th &
> Nicollet) was still in business; it was a great place for meetings.
>
> Jeremy
>
> On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 9:16 AM, Chad Kulesa <chadkul...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I was talking with Brad, and thought that it would be better if we
> > could meetup someplace that had a room. This would make it easier for
> > people to find the meeting, and make sure we have enough table space.
> > Lets make a list of places around Minneapolis that have meeting rooms.
>
> > I know of two places off hand in Minneapolis that have rooms available
> > (and good food):
>
> > 1. Common Roots Cafe -http://www.commonrootscafe.com/ourcommunity.htm

Joseph Walla

Jul 17, 2010, 5:14:44 PM7/17/10
to minneapol...@googlegroups.com
Let's make it. I'm in the Edina area.

Matt Ronge

Jul 18, 2010, 10:28:24 PM7/18/10
to minneapol...@googlegroups.com

Bulldog NE would be great for me. Anything downtown or St Louis Park would be great.

--
Matt Ronge