Startup Weekend Twin Cities returns Nov. 19-21

Jeremy Haberman

Oct 9, 2010, 10:12:49 AM10/9/10
to Minneapolishackers
The next Startup Weekend Twin Cities will be November 19-21 at The
Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. "We
decided to add the Twin Cities to our lineup of more than 30+ events
happening during Global Entrepreneurship Week."

Minnesota's first Startup Weekend was held September 17-19. I had
family in town and couldn't attend the whole weekend, but I went for
the Sunday night demos. All I can say is that I regret not trying to
wiggle out of my family commitments to attend the whole weekend. It
seemed like everyone had a really awesome time. I didn't think twice
before buying a ticket to the next event as soon as I saw the
announcement.

For more information, check out the home page for Startup Weekend Twin
Cities and Jeff Pesek's article on TECHdotMN:

Startup Weekend Twin Citites
http://twincities.startupweekend.org/

Create. Launch. Repeat. Startup Weekend Twin Cities Returns!
http://tech.mn/news/2010/09/21/create-launch-repeat-startup-weekend-twin-cities-returns/

Spread the word. Hope to see you there.

Jeremy