Projects

Brad Marsh

Jul 15, 2010, 9:10:04 PM7/15/10
to Minneapolishackers
Everybody list the projects they're working on so that we can talk
about them next time.

Brad Marsh

Jul 15, 2010, 10:01:31 PM7/15/10
to Minneapolishackers
Currently I'm working on LitLift. A novel writing assistance
application. If you interested let me know.

Ian Dees

Jul 15, 2010, 10:04:16 PM7/15/10
to minneapol...@googlegroups.com
I'm working on tools for OpenStreetMap, a free and opensource map of the world.

If you're interested, we'll probably have a local meeting early next week. Shoot me an e-mail if you'd like more details.

Daniel Feldman

Jul 16, 2010, 10:40:33 AM7/16/10
to minneapol...@googlegroups.com
> Everybody list the projects they're working on so that we can talk
> about them next time.

I'm a grad student in CS at the U of M. I saw you guys on HN but
wasn't able to attend the first meeting. Lately I've been working on
some Python scripts that let you use EC2 as a workstation (starts up
an instance when you log on, mounts your local home directory on the
new instance), and I've been working on (yet another) password manager
app for Android. I probably won't ever release either of these.

As far as meetings go: Common Roots is great, but it can be hard to
get a reservation for their meeting room (it is often booked a month
or two in advance).

-- Daniel

Brad Marsh

Sep 8, 2010, 2:43:28 PM9/8/10
to Minneapolishackers
My side project made the Rochester papers today, so I thought I'd send
out the link.

http://www.postbulletin.com/newsmanager/templates/localnews_story.asp?z=31&a=468652

On a side note I don't like the picture they took of me.

Brad