Can't locate findMUS on minizinc docker image

Amr Hany Saleh

Nov 30, 2023, 6:07:52 PM11/30/23
to mini...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am using docker to run minizinc, and I usually use the latest image on https://hub.docker.com/r/minizinc/minizinc .

I realized now that findMUS solver does not exist on the minizinc instance installed on the docker image. Is this intentional? Or is there another image that includes it?

Thank you.

--
Best Regards,
Amr Saleh

Jip Dekker

Nov 30, 2023, 7:21:09 PM11/30/23
to MiniZinc
FindMUS is currently not included in the MiniZinc docker images. So far we haven't had a need for it (or globalizer) in Docker, but we could most certainly consider including it.

Amr Hany Saleh

Dec 1, 2023, 10:27:06 AM12/1/23
to mini...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Jip for the clarification. I have managed to make it work in an ad-hoc way. It would be nice to include it indeed.

Thank you!