Searchng in the Documents

David Lloyd

Jun 11, 2024, 7:00:58 PMJun 11
to MiniZinc

I'm not sure if the search in the documents works; it turns up nothing for:

* "fix"

Fox can be found in a callout box here https://docs.minizinc.dev/en/stable/modelling2.html besides which it's a function defined for all.

* "MiniZinc"

It's unlikely the word "MiniZinc" is not found in the documentation!

If you go to https://docs.minizinc.dev/en/stable/part_3_user_manual.html and then search for anything at all, I don't know if anything shows up.

I've tried this on FireFox for windows (latest), Opera on Windows (latest), and Chrome on Windows (latest); it displays the same behaviour with and without my ad blockers running.

Is it just me?

DSL

jason.nguyen

Jun 11, 2024, 7:06:27 PMJun 11
to MiniZinc
Hi,

Yes, it seems like the search is somehow broken on the stable/latest docs - as a workaround for now the search in the tagged versions seems to work: https://docs.minizinc.dev/en/2.8.5/ and also the bottom right corner flyout search seems to work.

Thank you,
Jason

Evert van Dijken

Jun 12, 2024, 4:30:38 AMJun 12