Website

sealp...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2021, 3:24:38 AM9/10/21
to minix3
Minix 3 website is down

Ali Koca

Sep 11, 2021, 7:30:43 AM9/11/21
to minix3
Still same

10 Eylül 2021 Cuma tarihinde saat 10:24:38 UTC+3 itibarıyla sealp...@gmail.com şunları yazdı:

Ali Koca

Sep 11, 2021, 7:33:28 AM9/11/21
to minix3
archive.org have snapshot of September, 7

10 Eylül 2021 Cuma tarihinde saat 10:24:38 UTC+3 itibarıyla sealp...@gmail.com şunları yazdı:
Minix 3 website is down

stux...@gmail.com

Sep 11, 2021, 11:10:55 AM9/11/21
to minix3
Hi sealprim1 and Ali,

We contacted those in charge of site maintenance on Thursday about the issue.  The site itself is up but there are DNS issues that need to be fixed.  We're still waiting on an update and will follow up once we know more.

-stux

stux...@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2021, 9:50:36 AM9/12/21
to minix3
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to send an update that the site is back up!  The DNS issues are resolved and hopefully we'll have a permanent solution in the near future.

-stux

Doigt

Sep 18, 2021, 9:23:10 PM9/18/21
to minix3
Nice!

steven....@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2021, 3:52:20 AM9/28/21
to minix3
Saw the site was back up the other week, but happened to check now and couldn't get to the home page or the wiki. Maybe the DNS issue that was mentioned previously? Or, maybe it's just me...

Giovanni Falzoni

Sep 28, 2021, 6:18:47 AM9/28/21
to min...@googlegroups.com
On 9/28/21 09:52, steven....@gmail.com wrote:

> Saw the site was back up the other week, but happened to check now and
> couldn't get to the home page or the wiki. Maybe the DNS issue that was
> mentioned previously? Or, maybe it's just me...

Try the status from https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

Ciao
Giovanni
--
Giovanni Falzoni | mailto:gfal...@inwind.it
Via A.Gramsci, 18/A | <https://www.home.net.it/>

stux...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2021, 12:17:40 PM9/28/21
to minix3
Hi everyone,

The site is back up again!  Thanks for letting us know!

-stux