about minix3 git account

孙海祥

Jun 8, 2024, 4:43:47 AMJun 8
to min...@googlegroups.com

Dear Minix3 Administrator,

I am writing to request assistance regarding accessing the minix3.git repository. When attempting to clone the minix3 source code, I encountered an error indicating lack of access permissions. After consulting the wiki, I realized that I may not have a git.minix.org account.

I kindly request your support in registering for a minix3 account to gain access to the minix3.git source code repository. Your help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this request.

Best regards,

haixiang sun

Han Yang

Jun 8, 2024, 5:56:04 AMJun 8
to min...@googlegroups.com
Hello Sun,
I am getting minix source code from GitHub https://github.com/Stichting-MINIX-Research-Foundation/minix
if this is not Ok for you, please let me know.
Best regards,
Han Yang

孙海祥 <shx...@163.com> 于2024年6月8日周六 10:43写道:

Tom Szolyga

Jun 8, 2024, 2:02:03 PMJun 8
to minix3
Try going to Distrowatch.com and search for MINIX 3.3.0

Peter Shkenev

Jun 8, 2024, 2:24:05 PMJun 8
to min...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

On Sat Jun 8, 2024 at 11:41 AM MSK, 孙海祥 wrote:
> I am writing to request assistance regarding accessing the minix3.git
> repository. When attempting to clone the minix3 source code, I
> encountered an error indicating lack of access permissions. After
> consulting the wiki, I realized that I may not have a git.minix.org
> account.

To clone Minix repository from git.minix3.org account, you do not need an
account. If you cannot do that, the issue is on git.minix3.org side. You
can use a mirror at github.com as already suggested.