Minix Discord Group is Closing

Doigt

Jul 6, 2023, 7:14:33 PM7/6/23
to minix3
Hello everyone,

After some discussion, the community of the UMG has decided to progressively close down. Considering that we never really advertised the place and the only public link is here on this group if you dig deep enough, I would like to say please don't try to join the discord group - I disabled the current invite and I removed people's permission to create invites.

We're not going to be completely gone though; we're transitioning to an open source platform called Revolt, which is effectively better than Discord in most ways. Our Revolt server is on the public Revolt list and anyone can find it if they want.

Cheers

Doigt

Aug 13, 2023, 10:12:27 AM8/13/23
to minix3
Minix is apparently too niche for Revolt, so we're going back to Discord.

Brian Krent

Aug 13, 2023, 2:15:31 PM8/13/23
to min...@googlegroups.com
Could you post the current invite link? (The previous invite link I found has already expired.)

> On Aug 13, 2023, at 10:12 AM, Doigt <d806...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Minix is apparently too niche for Revolt, so we're going back to Discord.

Paulo Lopes

Aug 16, 2023, 12:49:21 PM8/16/23
to minix3
How can I join? Can you post the current invite link?