Setting up Minix3

Tobias HT

Jun 24, 2021, 4:45:01 AM6/24/21
to minix3
sorry for asking such a novice question, but i couldn't get help anywhere else.
I'm trying to setup Minix3 on my virtualbox on windows. It goes well until the part
it asks me to reboot the system. When I reboot, it goes though the whole process
again.
All I'm asking is, where can i create a new login and password so I can begin using
minix, because I'm stuck in the same cycle of typing "root" and "setup"

Thanks

Peter Shkenev

Jun 24, 2021, 5:03:57 AM6/24/21
to minix3
Hello,

You need to eject Minix3 iso. You need to right-click on disk icon at the bottom of vm window, then select 'Remove disk from virtual drive'. After that, reboot by typing 'reboot' command and you'll get to your Minix installation.

Best regards,
Peter
четверг, 24 июня 2021 г. в 11:45:01 UTC+3, higenyi...@gmail.com:

Tobias HT