Wiki Account Request

christophe...@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2018, 10:50:35 AM10/21/18
to minix-dev
Greetings,

I'd like to start helping port the rest of the NetBSD userland to Minix, starting with /games and eventually moving on to more involved projects.  I'd like to register a Wiki account so that I can update the "in progress" log to avoid work duplication.  Per instructions on the Wiki I am posting the request here.  My first and last name can be found below.

Thanks,

Christopher Simons
Pittsburgh, PA

Peter Uchil

Jul 10, 2020, 2:30:29 PM7/10/20
to minix-dev
Hi,

I also would like to start helping port NetBSD userland to Minix. Can you please help me setup as well?

Thanks,
~PU

stux...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2021, 6:17:33 AM3/24/21
to minix-dev
I know this is an old topic but in case there are developers still interested in contributing:
I currently don't have admin access to the wiki but I can edit the wiki.  If you have changes related to this or the wishlist please submit a pull request here:
And reply to this thread with the details of what needs to be updated to the wiki and I should (eventually) get to updating the document.  I hope this can be of some help at least!

-stux