How does this gem let minitest use the http verbs like get?

Benjamin Botwin

Oct 11, 2013, 2:16:48 AM10/11/13
to minites...@googlegroups.com
The title really says it all. I've been looking through the code but I just can't seem to find it.

Thanks in advance,
Ben

Mike Moore

Oct 11, 2013, 2:24:56 AM10/11/13
to minites...@googlegroups.com
You should inherit from ActionController::TestCase or ActionDispatch::IntegrationTest to use get or post. Look at the generated tests for examples on how they should be structured.

Sent from Mailbox for iPhone

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups minitest-rails group. To post to this group, send email to minites...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to minitest-rail...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/minitest-rails?hl=en
---