Issues integrating DeepLabCut with the software

Sabrina Benas

Dec 27, 2021, 5:05:16 PM12/27/21
to Miniscope
Hi,
I'm trying to use deeplabcut live in the software. I used the .py in the Scripts folder but i got this error:

error.jpg

Also I check if I have python in the windows path and it looks like it is.

How can I solve this? Where is the DLCWrapper path?

Best,
Sabrina

Daniel Aharoni

Jan 7, 2022, 8:43:26 PM1/7/22
to Miniscope
Hi and sorry for the slow response.

Have you made sure you have a fully functioning deeplabcut-live python environment already? Generally this error is caused when embedded python is not able to properly import DLC-live modules from the Python virtual environment.

As for the location of the DLCwrapper.py, it should be located within the 'Scripts' folder of where ever you extracted the .zip file of the Miniscope DAQ software.