LFOV/MiniCAM CMOS

Hannah Muana

Jul 17, 2024, 5:39:57 AM (10 days ago) Jul 17
to Miniscope
Hello Everyone!

Hope you're all doing well! I would like to ask for your suggestions/opinion for an alternative part to use for MT9P031I12STM-DP which is now obsolete. We are thinking of this part - MT9P006I12STCU-DP, which has the same pinout but different I2C address. Has anyone use this part? Would be glad to hear your thoughts on this ! :)

-Hannah

Daniel Aharoni

Jul 17, 2024, 2:01:59 PM (10 days ago) Jul 17
to Miniscope
Hi Hannah,
I am not too familiar with the MT9P006I12STCU. From a quick look, it seems like they only offer Bayer RGB versions of this CMOS sensor. Is this correct or where you able to find mono versions?

Hannah Muana

Jul 22, 2024, 9:31:10 AM (5 days ago) Jul 22
to Miniscope
Hello Daniel,

Thanks for your reply! I immediately checked it and found out that they are only offered the Bayer RGB Version...
I'll try to reach out to onsemi to see if they can suggest any alternative for the original sensor. I'll message here again once I have news from them.

-Hannah