MiniscopeV4 retrieve frame failed

Anna Teruel

Feb 11, 2022, 10:32:46 AMFeb 11
to Miniscope
Hi there,
I am having trouble trying to connect my assembled V4 Miniscope System. We purchased all the equipment in OpenEphys (assembled Miniscope V4, DAQ, coax cable, etc). I have read other conversations talking about the same issue. However, everyone seems to have a different origin and that's why I decided to start my conversation here. I have satisfactory programmed the DAQ box, as explained in other conversations. However, I keep getting the same error and feel confused about what's wrong. I'll list what I have tried:
1. Different computers with the same error
2. Different USB3 cables with the same error
I attach some pictures from our DAQ (where you can see 3 LEDs on) and from our Miniscope (with one LED on), as well as the error we get on our screen. Last of all, I wonder how do you turn on the scope LED... I have tried to do so with the Software, but no blue light turns on as in the miniscope workshop videos.

Hope I explain myself and would appreciate any help from you.

Anna Teruel

Feb 11, 2022, 10:35:30 AMFeb 11
to Miniscope
miniscope.png