V4 miniscope

xiao xiao

Jul 24, 2022, 10:15:44 AM7/24/22
to Miniscope
I want to observe auditory cortex neuronal activity with V4 miniscope in thy1 GCaMP6s mice, but I never looked at neurons.  What went wrong?

Susie Yu Feng

Jul 24, 2022, 11:49:04 AM7/24/22
to xiao xiao, Miniscope
Hi Xiao,

It will be helpful to check the histology for GCaMP expression as well as lens track (are cells expressing GCaMP right beneath the bottom of the lens) first as the first step of troubleshooting

Best,
Susie