Broken EWL driver

Jiaxuan Qi

Jul 21, 2021, 11:21:19 AM7/21/21
to Miniscope
Hi all-

I have a V4 miniscope which shows the issues of : 1) the EWL stopped working; 2) the miniscope becomes super hot whenever it connects to the DAQ box and run the software. The situation is pretty similar to the description in the previous conversation: https://groups.google.com/g/miniscope/c/LQHuFwJEp8k. I noticed that there was a zoom meeting discussing this issue. Could anyone tell me the updates about that? Is there a way that I could fix it by myself like buying a new EWL and soldering it to the miniscope, or I could only send the PCB back to where I bought it? Thanks so much!

Best,
Jiaxuan

Federico Sangiuliano

Jul 22, 2021, 1:24:52 PM7/22/21
to Miniscope
Hello Jiaxuan. You can find a detailed answer to your question in this post. Please feel free to ask any further question.

Thank you

Federico