Can we image without DAQ system?

Ekata Mitra

Dec 9, 2021, 1:47:22 PM12/9/21
to mini...@googlegroups.com, RUIPENG GUO
Hi,

  We have miniscope v4 with us but the DAQ system has a delay in delivery. Is there any other way to acquire the image ? Is any software or virtual environment for temporary solution for imaging with miniscope?

Thanks,

Ekata

Daniel Aharoni

Dec 9, 2021, 3:22:44 PM12/9/21
to Ekata Mitra, Miniscope, RUIPENG GUO
Hi Ekata,
Unfortunately it is not possible to acquire Miniscope data without the Miniscope DAQ. Maybe someone on this forum might have a spare they could lend you. I would be happy to offer up one myself but currently my group is quite short on DAQs.