GRIN lenses for Miniscope V4

carina cunha

May 9, 2024, 3:39:31 AMMay 9
to Miniscope
Hi all,

I am trying to find GRIN lenses compatible with the miniscope V4. Does anyone have a reference for 0.5 or 0.6mm GRIN lenses from Inscopix that they are using with success?

I have this reference PN: 100-004152, but because they have a smal receptacle I am affraind I will not have space to focus though the lens to the tissue.

Thanks in advance

Carina Cunha

Paul Vander

May 9, 2024, 11:39:30 AMMay 9
to carina cunha, Miniscope
I use Inscopix 1050-004597 (0.6mm diameter, 7.3mm length) to do deep-brain imaging in the POA, and it works well!

Paul Vander
Pronouns: he/him/his
PhD Candidate, AHA fellow
Molecular, Cellular & Integrative Physiology PhD Program
University of California, Los Angeles