interfacing openephys commutator with miniscope

Peter Wang

Jun 26, 2023, 6:43:17 PM6/26/23
to Miniscope
Dear miniscope folks,

I've recently purchased the openEphys commutator and have successfully tested it out with my current set-up. However, the documentation for its integrated use with the miniscope gui for simultaneous commutation with recording of miniscope, camera, and head orientation is missing / currently in TODO phase (https://open-ephys.github.io/commutator-docs/coax-commutator/user-guide/automatic-control/miniscopedaq-miniscopev4.html).

The provided bonsai script only performs commutation with simultaneous recording of miniscope data, and is lacking recording of timestamps / camera / head orientation data. I'm not familiar with bonsai either so not sure how this can be done.

Could you provide some sort of json config file for the miniscope gui or a bonsai file for equivalent functionality? Thank you so much!

Cheers,
Peter Wang