Sync Output Discrepancy on Miniscope DAQ

Ella Hanzin

Apr 15, 2024, 7:21:39 AMApr 15
to Miniscope

Hi everyone,

I'm currently working on utilizing the sync output feature on the Miniscope DAQ to synchronize frame rates with an external DAQ system, specifically a National Instruments DAQ, to align frames with a stimulus.

However, I've encountered an unexpected issue with the sync output signal. Instead of observing a consistent and robust amplitude, as anticipated, the output appears significantly different during operation of the Miniscope. Could someone please provide insight into why this discrepancy might be occurring?

Attached to this email is a picture illustrating the testing process of the National Instruments DAQ for your reference.

I appreciate any assistance or guidance you can offer on resolving this matter.

Thank you,

Ella

image.png