Articulated v4 miniscope holder

Federico Sangiuliano

May 14, 2021, 1:18:07 AM5/14/21
to Miniscope
Hello everyone. I would like to share my updated version of the miniscope holder. The previous one was lacking a good way to tilt the miniscope, so I added an articulated mount to it. With this new holder the user would only need to insert their own stereotax rod in the articulated part. The complete holder looks like this

holder1.jpeg

Besides the part that holds the miniscope every other component is off the shelf. The bill of materials to build one is the following

holder_bom.png
and
       2.holder_v2.png

The second version of the holder looks like this

holder2.jpeg

If anyone tries any of these designs please let me know, I would love to have some feedback. I'll also upload this information to our github wiki.

Thank you

Federico
holder_version2_p1.stl
holder_version1.stl
holder_version2_p2.stl

王策群

Aug 31, 2021, 11:51:46 PM8/31/21
to Federico Sangiuliano, Miniscope
Hi Federico,

Thanks for your sharing, we got a smaller articulated mount,  the holder looks good, and thanks again.
26f3c06cb97de6747bff45d565e8a9f.jpg

Federico Sangiuliano <fsan...@gmail.com> 于2021年5月14日周五 下午1:18写道:
1c2b02e780fad8e264ad9e67af4e8c23.mp4

Alan

Oct 8, 2021, 11:32:38 AM10/8/21
to Miniscope
Hi Jon,

Would you mind sharing the part number of the smaller articulated mount that you used?

Best,

Alan

Harley Haas

Jun 23, 2023, 9:54:28 AM6/23/23
to Miniscope
Hi Alan and Jon,

Do either of you have the part number for the smaller articulated mount?

Best,
Harley

Gary Sutherland

Dec 18, 2023, 11:39:41 AM12/18/23
to Miniscope
I would also love to get the smaller articulated mount.  Will anyone supply the source and part numbers?

Thank you,
Gary