Longer USB cable

Josue Regalado

May 14, 2024, 5:59:47 PMMay 14
to Miniscope
Hello,

I'm using the v4 miniscope and I'm having trouble finding a longer USB cable that connects the DAQ v3.3 to my computer. The ones I've used (including USB extension cords) give an error that the miniscope can't connect or retrieve frame error. If anyone has any insights, that would be super helpful. Thanks!

Best,
Josue

Federico Sangiuliano

May 14, 2024, 7:20:08 PMMay 14
to Miniscope
Hello Josue. How long do you need the cable to be?

Josue Regalado

May 14, 2024, 8:05:55 PMMay 14
to Miniscope
A 3 meter cable would be great, if possible.

Kapil Saxena

May 17, 2024, 2:36:13 PMMay 17
to Josue Regalado, Miniscope
We have the best luck with these  https://www.flir.com/products/usb-3.1-locking-cable?vertical=machine+vision&segment=iis give it a try. If you have any flir can these are from them

Dr. Kapil Saxena
PhD (Biotechnology)
Mechanical Engineering
University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
Office: 111 Church St SE, ME 376, Minneapolis, MN 55455

Federico Sangiuliano

Jun 9, 2024, 11:00:54 PMJun 9
to Miniscope