Malfunctioning LED light during ISN Miniscope Workshop 2022 (Buenos Aires)

Fernanda Alves

Feb 5, 2023, 11:50:45 AM2/5/23
to Miniscope
Dear Miniscope team,

I attended the workshop and when testing the miniscope I had assembled, the blue LED light, which had initially turned on when Frederico started testing malfunctioned and since there were no spare parts avaliable to replace it Dr Aharoni suggested I contact him to arrange for a replacement be sent to to my supervisor in Brazil.

I sent a couple of emails but I don't know if they got lost somewhere on his or my end so I thought I'd try here.  Please let me know what to do next...Do I send an email to Open Ephys (from where the miniscope kit was purchased) to arrange this?

Thanks!

Fernanda N L Alves

Ceci

Feb 23, 2023, 6:21:28 AM2/23/23
to Miniscope
Dear Fernanda,

Just came across your message on this forum, I wasn't aware you had had an issue during the workshop.
I'll reach out from you directly from OEPS so we can help you out.

Best,

Ceci

Fernanda Alves

Feb 23, 2023, 7:33:32 AM2/23/23