Any available extra Miniscope v4

Yingying Chen

Mar 11, 2022, 2:25:52 PM3/11/22
to Miniscope

Hello everyone!

Due to the pandemic, our order for the miniscope has been postponed again and again. If any lab has extra Miniscopes V4.4, either brand new or used, we can rent or buy, whichever works better for the other side.

Also, all the Miniscope V4.4 Assembly Kit parts (chroma, lenses, 3d), except the PCB will be available for us soon. So if any labs have extra PCB, that will be very helpful too. Thanks very much!

Best,

Yingying

George Foustoukos

Mar 21, 2022, 12:19:29 PM3/21/22
to Miniscope
Hello,

I am experiencing similar problems for the miniscopes i ordered from OEPS. I have ordered then already last year and still have non of them shipped. I was wondering where you ordered them from? Do you know if Labmaker has the same leading times?

Best,
Georgios