Glitch appearing during the recording

Zoey Park

Mar 22, 2023, 4:26:04 AM3/22/23
to Miniscope
Hi all,

I have been using Miniscope v4.4 for two month, and I had this issue since yesterday.
Did anyone had this issue and solved before?
The recording is done at head fixed animal and coax cable was barely moved. This glitch even happened when animal was not moving at all. it happened approximately 50~100s frequency.
Only thing that I did recently was adding epoxy on the side of the miniscope to make sure the PCB board stays still.
epoxy.JPG
I tried to fix it by adding 5V power supply.  (did remove few horizontal glitch but not the one that I attached)

Thanks in advance!

Zoey
Glitch.gif