Achromatic lens in place of relay lens for V4?

adrienne kinman

Dec 11, 2023, 4:35:46 PM12/11/23
to Miniscope
Hi,

I was wondering if any had suggestions on achromatic lenses that would work well with the v4 (or lenses with really small chromatic aberrations)?

I would like to image a static GFP signal, switch the filters, then image an RCAMP and be able to register them together but am looking for a way to overcome the chromatic aberrations induced by the relay lenses.

Any and all suggestions welcome!
Adrienne Kinman

Federico Sangiuliano

Jan 25, 2024, 4:36:47 AMJan 25
to Miniscope
Hello Adrienne. Would you mind attaching the excitation/emission characteristics of RCaMP?

Thank you

Federico

adrienne kinman

Feb 18, 2024, 7:44:11 PMFeb 18
to Miniscope
Yes of course! Attached the excitation + emission spectra from the fluorescence protein database (https://www.fpbase.org/protein/rcamp/) taken from this paper: https://elifesciences.org/articles/12727#content

Any thoughts you have are appreciated!

Adrienne