MCU program BUG

wesky

Sep 19, 2021, 11:03:08 PMSep 19
to Miniscope
One of the two miniscope V4 I purchased is not working properly.
The host computer program shows a large amount of frame loss in the image (Figure 1), and occasionally horizontal bars appear after working for a long time (Figure 2)
In addition, the control function is invalid, unable to adjust the focus and control the brightness of the LEDQQ截图20210918162220.pngQQ截图20210918162210.png

Daniel Aharoni

Sep 22, 2021, 6:56:43 PMSep 22
to Miniscope
Hello,
This looks most likely like a damaged coax cable or coax cable connector. Can you replace the coax cable and connectors? Additionally, can you tell me if the PCB with the blue excitation LED is getting extremely hot to the touch after running for a minutes or so?