How to solder coax cable set? And miniscope.org website down

Mark Sanders

Nov 10, 2021, 4:41:04 AM11/10/21
to Miniscope
Dear,

The miniscope.org website has been down for a few days. When will it be back up?
I want to solder the Hirose u.fl and sma connector to the cable from the OEPS coax cable set, but do not know what to solder to what.
The miniscope.org website had tutorials of it, which are now unavailable.

Does anyone have more information? On how to solder, or the server issue.

Yours,

Fa Peng

Nov 10, 2021, 4:55:26 AM11/10/21
to Miniscope
Maybe this is what you need for SMA: https://groups.google.com/g/miniscope/c/BKtcdMBwYpU/m/7Y53MfXcAQAJ
  For   Hirose u.fl, refer to the picture.

U_FL_Render.pngU_FL_Connector.png

Mark Sanders

Nov 10, 2021, 12:35:42 PM11/10/21
to Miniscope
Thanks.

Daniel Aharoni

Nov 15, 2021, 12:46:29 PM11/15/21
to Miniscope
Thanks for the heads up on miniscope.org being down. I am working on that now. We have migrated most relevant Miniscope information over to GitHub wikis over the past year. You can find the cable assembly guide here: https://github.com/Aharoni-Lab/Miniscope-v4/wiki/Assembly.