Announcing the 2021 Virtual Miniscope Workshop (registration is FREE but required)

Daniel Aharoni

Oct 6, 2021, 5:52:59 PM10/6/21
to Miniscope
2021-virtual-miniscope-workshop-banner.png
Hello Everyone!
We are exited to announce our 2021 Virtual Miniscope Workshop, November 29 - December 1st organized by myself, Denise Cai, and Tristan Shuman and hosted by MetaCell. We will cover all aspects of Miniscope development, imaging, and analysis and have talks by external speakers including Yaniv Ziv, Laura Waller, Caleb Kemere, Andrea Giovannucci, and Tycho Hoogland.

In addition to the virtual workshop with breakout rooms, there will be an additional "hands-on" analysis tutorial for processing calcium imaging data. We will walk participants through analyzing demo data (and optionally their own data) using Minian on cloud servers. Space is limited for this hands-on portion so apply early!

For more information and registration link go to: https://sites.google.com/metacell.us/miniscope-workshop-2021/

Let me know if you have any questions at all and looking forward to discussing all things Miniscope with all of you!