Linking MiniSat+ static library

Rene Krenz-Bååth

Feb 21, 2018, 12:29:08 PM2/21/18
to MiniSat
Dear all,

I have been working with MiniSat and MiniSat+ for over a decade.
Around 18months ago I generated an exectuable linking in MiniSat and Minisat+ (CFLAGS=  -g -O3 -I$(IDIR) -I./ADTs/ -I../minisat-master/minisat/
mtl/ -include Vec.h -include Global.h -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D __STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -D __STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -Wall -Wno-parentheses -Wextra -L. -L../minisatp-master/build/debug/lib/ -L../minisat-master/build/release/lib/ -lbdd -lminisat -lminisatp -lz -lgmp
).
The generated binary was working perfectly.

However after building it a few days ago the binary is constantly crashing.
It seems that the crashes are caused since data structures within the Minisat and Minisat+ are not reachable/initialised correctly.

A typical place is the first name2index call, where the Maps seem to be not correctly referenced/initialised.

My queston is, has someone experienced similar problems and is someone currently using Minisat in a similar manner successfully?

Thanks in advance !!!!

René