Minisail 206 on ebay.

robert baker

May 6, 2022, 2:49:19 PM5/6/22
to Minisail
New boat for the register, number 206 a Sprite.

RonnyDG

May 7, 2022, 1:40:47 PM5/7/22
to Minisail
Nice!
The restoration would probably result in a near complete rebuilt with little of the original wood remaining but it's all there. And really not difficult to replicate and/or put together.
Bill of materials for this project, count roughly €1.000 to €1.500 to remake this boat as new (epoxy, varnish & paint, wood, new sail, hardware & strings, tarp etc...).
If I hadn't two of these already I would be on the road to get it.
To the one considering reviving MS206: I'll make you a sliding seat for free.