Minisail Plans on Ebay

tbm...@talktalk.net

Jan 15, 2018, 3:09:58 PM1/15/18
to Minisail
Hello All.
I see M/S plans  on Ebay from Bognor Regis or near, looks like one of the Gang of Four of us who restarted the Association a few years ago, Pete Matthews, in case anyone in the know has bid, fine. If not would be good to keep in touch with someone who has the plans, in case Ronny hasn't.   Peter, we're interested, please keep us in the loop. Tom Southampton

RonnyDG

Jan 16, 2018, 9:02:48 AM1/16/18
to Minisail
Hi Tom,

Indeed, I saw the ad.
"Richmond Marine MiniSail Proctor Dinghy Kit Assembly Instructions, advert & mag"
Some nice documents there I hadn't seen before.
Unfortunatly I cannot bid because the item is restricted to the UK only.
I hope Peter reads.

RUPERT WHELAN

Jan 16, 2018, 3:00:22 PM1/16/18
to mini...@googlegroups.com
Nice. I'm now watching, and will see how it goes.

Subject: [MiniSail: 2013] Re: Minisail Plans on Ebay
To: "Minisail" <mini...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, 16 January, 2018, 14:02

Hi Tom,
Indeed, I saw the ad."Richmond
Marine MiniSail Proctor Dinghy Kit Assembly Instructions,
advert & mag"
Some nice documents there I hadn't seen
before. Unfortunatly I cannot bid because the
item is restricted to the UK only. I hope Peter
reads.
On Monday, January 15, 2018 at 9:09:58 PM UTC+1,
tbm...@talktalk.net wrote:Hello All.I see
M/S plans  on Ebay from Bognor Regis or near, looks like
one of the Gang of Four of us who restarted the Association
a few years ago, Pete Matthews, in case anyone in the know
has bid, fine. If not would be good to keep in touch with
someone who has the plans, in case Ronny hasn't.
 Peter, we're interested, please keep us in the loop.
Tom Southampton

David

Jan 18, 2018, 11:50:32 AM1/18/18
to mini...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Folks.

Does anyone know who has bid? I tried bidding just now (just in case)
but one can only bid if you have your PayPal account linked to your eBay
account.  Apparently mine isn't, and as I'm not at home, I don't know
the necessary passwords to link them :'(.

Regards, David

+++

RUPERT WHELAN

Jan 18, 2018, 12:17:09 PM1/18/18
to mini...@googlegroups.com
I have bid, but didn't bid high enough to go beyond the original bidder.

Subject: Re: [MiniSail: 2014] Re: Minisail Plans on Ebay
To: mini...@googlegroups.com
Date: Thursday, 18 January, 2018, 16:50

tbm...@talktalk.net

Feb 2, 2018, 4:13:40 PM2/2/18
to mini...@googlegroups.com
David,  Rupert and all, Peter kindly sent me  a disc with the plans on. I'm away until the 10th February in France.
Tom

Fabrizio Ferrari

Aug 27, 2019, 4:08:06 PM8/27/19
to Minisail
Hi to all;
I am an italian boat builder (see www.diecipiedi.com) on 3 meter class.
I'm really in love about minisail and my wish is to build it.
If any guy have plans could I gentle ask to share with me?
thanks in advance and have a nice day!
fabrizio (Milan - Italy)