Minisail newbie

Peter Grant

Oct 18, 2019, 4:58:57 PM10/18/19
to Minisail
Hi,
I'm possibly about to acquire a Minisail. I'm just doing some research into how active things are within the class - I haven't sailed much for the last few years, but considering getting back to it.
I'm in Hampshire, if I did get a Minisail is there anyone in my area likely to be sailing them I can speak for advice or even sail with?
Peter

robert baker

Dec 1, 2019, 8:19:10 AM12/1/19
to Minisail
Hi Peter,
There may well be a Minisail in your area, wrong time of year for much info', most people have hung up their boats and gear for the winter.
Thanks
Rob.

Steve Whitby

Dec 9, 2019, 5:41:35 PM12/9/19
to Minisail
There definitely are Hampshire boats... David and Tom for starters.... Do you have a boat already? If not then it's quite possible that Tom can help you...
If you use facebook it might be worth posting on the Minisail Facebook Group too.

All the best.
Steve.